Geography Teacher ECT | Inner London Pay scale | September 2024 | South-East London
Are you currently completing teacher training and looking for a school in South-East London to complete ECT induction year from September?
We are currently recruiting for a Geography Teacher ECT for a September start at a large secondary school that provides an excellent environment to kick off your teaching career!
- Geography Teacher KS3 and KS4
- Excellent ECT Training programme to support and mentor you every step of the way
- Well-established and thriving humanities department
- CPD throughout the year
The school has enjoyed excellent success in training ECTs every step of the way with experienced mentors, departmental support and input from senior teachers across the school. They are looking for a Teacher of Geography that wants to build their career at the school
What is the school looking for?
- Thorough subject knowledge teaching Geography at KS3 and KS4
- Geography related degree with at least a 2:1
- Motivated and ambitious teacher
- Flexible practitioner with team ethos
Key Skills Education is a well-established education recruitment agency located in East London that specialises in long term and permanent placements. We can give you access to some of the best schools in London as well as interview tips and advice on how to secure that perfect first teaching job.
If interested in this Geography Teacher ECT role, please send your CV for consideration and we will be in touch to discuss in more detail.