SEN Teaching Assistant | Primary School | Kensington | Immediate Start
SEN Teaching Assistant | Primary School |Kensington
We are looking for an SEN teaching assistant to work with a child with ADHD and autism in Year 1 for a long term role at a primary school in the London Borough of Kensington. This SEN Teaching Assistant role is to start immediately until July and can be extended into the new academic year.
The child is verbal but has low attention span and is significantly below piers. We are looking for an enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant who has experience working with autistic children with challenging behaviour and behaviour difficulties.
Here are some benefits of working at the school as a SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Warm and welcoming Primary School located in the London borough of Kensington
- Opportunity to work as a SEN Teaching Assistant in a highly specialised SEN provision with excellent resources
- Great opportunity to join a well-established and vibrant team of professionals who love their work
- Work as a SEN Teaching Assistant with a highly motivated class teacher who is passionate about Special Educational Needs
So what we are looking for?
- Motivated individual who has a good understanding of Autism and ADHD
- Experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant working with KS1 or early Years children with behavioural difficulties
- Confident in building relationships and setting boundaries to avoid melt-downs.
- Able to use alternative communication methods a bonus!
If you are an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant and would like the opportunity to work in a small Kensington school then please apply today for an immediate start!