Teaching Assistant | SEN Role | Primary School | Hackney
Teaching Assistant (TA) role in a primary school in Hackney to start as soon as possible for a long term role for at least the rest of the academic year.
The role will involve working in a specialist SEN unit within a mainstream primary school.
- Specialist unit for children with complex learning difficulties.
- Join an experienced team led by talented SEN Teacher
- Supporting non-verbal children
- Alternative communication techniques such as PECS and visual cues
This role would suit a Teaching Assistant who has experience working with high needs children in a special school or mainstream school environment.
Here are some of the benefits of working at the school:
- Plenty of support from the SENCO , SEN Teacher and teaching assistants
- Opportunities for professional development
- Long Term role that could become permanent
- Excellent Hackney location with good transport links
- Learn from experienced professionals who are keen to help
If interested in this TA role to start as soon as possible, please send your CV for consideration.