Key Skills Education closely follows the guidelines set by the REC on the vetting of educational professionals.
Before Key Skills Education places any teacher or support teacher into a school, they have been interviewed face-to-face by a trained consultant. During the interview the following checks are performed:
– Qualification verification (original copies)
– QTS Certificate/ Registration with the Teaching Agency
– Current Enhanced DBS
– List 99/TP Online Check
– Identity Checks (Photographic Identification and Proof of Address)
– Overseas Criminal Record Check (where applicable)
– Eligibility to work in the UK (original documentation)
– Medical Status
Our own thorough reference checks covering the last 2 years of employment are performed prior to the interview. As part of the reference check career history is verified for anomalies so these can be addressed.